Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SINderella - Mistress of the Dark AKA Elvira :)


Well most of you know I am into a lot of dark creepy fun things. Growing up and to this day I have always admired Elvira the Mistress of the Dark. She was sexy, beautiful, funny, witty, sarcastic but stayed true to her dark creepy mysterious self!

One of my favorite quotes of hers is
"If this makes anyone in the audience feel sick, put your head between your knees and enjoy yourselves!" Elvira

I have ALWAYS wanted to meet her. And found out earlier this year that she plans on visiting my home town for a horror con and I was so excited I drew a little something up for her. I plan on framing it and giving it to her in person! I can not wait!

It is all finished and officially posted in the portraits section of the site!!



Enjoy My Darlings!
Love & Skulls,
Nicole

No comments: