Friday, January 25, 2008

Christina Ricci Portrait


Christina Ricci has been one of my favorite actresses ever since I was a little girl. When I saw the Addams Family movie she stole my heart with her "Wanna Play A Game?"........ "Is There A God?" line! Later on I find out we have the same birthday!! Both born on February 12th!!! Only she was born just 1 year before I was! I have been hooked on her ever since.. she has grown up to be a beautiful curvy woman and an amazingly talented actress. And I love the fact that she finds challenging and daring roles to play and can really pull them off.. because of her I was inspired to do another art piece...... A portrait of her beautiful face in tribute to what I have looked up to all these years!

Check out the finished piece HERE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of people have a hard time really capturing her eyes but you did it perfectly! It is beautiful!

Nicole Birmingham said...

She does have some amazing big beautiful eyes! And just one line or shade mark can change that instantly!! Thank you so much for noticing!